MESI is looking for additional forces in product management.
We develop devices that represent innovative concepts in healthcare, which is why we are looking for a proactive, reliable, precise and communicative team member to join our company.
Required skills and experiences:
- Product certification processes (MDD, MDR, LVD, RED, EMC)
- Basic knowledge ISO, IEC standards
- Experience with Jira
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching of hardware or software products
We offer full-time employment with flexible working hours and occasional working from home.
The Slovenian-American Databox, which develops a successful software application for monitoring business efficiency that provides employees with all important KPIs in real-time, is expanding its team due to the volume of business and is looking for four new employees.
You can apply for the following positions:
- Senior Backend/ Data Engineer
- Senior Backend Engineer
- Content Editorial Manager: Remote
- Senior Frontend Engineer
Do you have an idea in the field of new technologies in agriculture? With the competition Agribusiness hi-tech, the Finance newspaper monitors and presents new technologies in the food supply chain, with priority given to technologies that are the result of Slovenian knowledge.
So if you are a supplier and/or user of new environmentally friendly technologies that increase the efficiency of production and reduce costs by reducing the use of pesticides, fertilizers and water, then this is the opportunity for you.view more
Influee developed a platform on which companies can find content and influencers for their audience in one place.
They are looking for a key account manager to work with major clients from around the world such as Bellabeat, Richmond & Finch, EQUA and Studio Moderna, as well as agencies such as Luna / TBWA and Futura.
They are also looking for a community administrator to act as a link between the marketing departments of companies like EQUA, Filippo Loreti Dressbarn and influencers.
Are you developing new technology or a solution that can help
- in managing smart factories, smart cities, smart mobility and smart transport,
- automate and digitalize industry, cities and traffic more effectively,
- design new services based on data, machine learning and artificial intelligence ,
- introduce new Sharing Economy business models for a more efficient use of resources, or
- reduce the negative impact of modern technologies on health and the environment?
Then the Iskratel's !Nternational CHALLENGE Hackathon is a great opportunity to give your solution or technology an extra boost.view more
Support for ecosystem
Slovenia strives to become one of the most important international hubs for
start-ups and an important part of the global startup network.
Not only because it is nice to know people, but most of all because connections in the business world are especially valuable. The so-called map of key stakeholders of the Slovenian startup ecosystem offers great insight into whom you can to turn to at some point. Flip through it!